Monday, March 7, 2011

About Mahjong Tables

Hi, it's me again ;)

Today I'm gonna talk a little about mahjong, and well, mahjong tables to be specific. I don't know how and when, but I've always been crazy about mahjong. For those who don't know what mahjong is, it is a recreational game that is enjoyable to all ages and gender, and especially to old folks!

What is Mahjong?

Mahjong is a game of wits and guts *Grin*. The seasoned players will know what I mean. You need to be fast, decisive and firm, and flexible all at the same time! Basically you have tiles and chips, and you have to form different combinations and eventually end the game first and with the best that you can form. And then the different 'folds' are counted towards the end.

About Mahjong Tables

Not known to all, besides skills and strategies, a lot of topics about mahjong evolve around mahjong tables themselves. Yes, tables. It's not like a board game when you don't really care about the table but just the game and the items themselves. A particularly interesting thing about mahjong tables is that people actually manufacture automatic mahjong tables!

Something To Share about Mahjong Table

I was surprised myself too, until I came across http://www.mahjongtable.net and read about the posts there. Do take a look and you'll find some interesting info about mahjong tables which I didn't know, and you can learn a few more things over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment